Ads Here

Saturday, October 23, 2021

Which Affiliate Programs Do I Personally Recommend?

Every month, I get over a dozen checks and commission payments from different affiliate programs that I promote.

These payments totaled more than $10,000 last month, and they've reached as high as $25,000 in the past.

I'm frequently asked what affiliate programs I personally recommend as a result of my success as an affiliate marketer.

The answer is simple because the list is relatively short.

Let me first define what an affiliate program is.

Monster firms like Amazon, eBay, and others use affiliate programs to attract resellers (affiliates) to help drive users to their websites.

However, I prefer affiliate networks offered by smaller businesses that sell digital things online. These are the programs that pay up to 75% commission when most major corporations just pay a few percent.


Typically, you apply for an affiliate program online via the company's website. Once you've been accepted into the program, you'll be able to advertise the company's products as an independent reseller and earn commissions when you sell them.

Over the years, I've evaluated hundreds of affiliate programs and have compiled a list of my own Top 10 Affiliate Programs, which I regularly engage in and enthusiastically recommend.

Some of these programs charge a membership fee, while others do not. Because you obtain more value as an affiliate, some programs (including my own affiliate programs) charge a fee.


Most of the time, you'll get a full-fledged website to sell your products from, as well as copies of most – if not all – of the things you'll be selling. For example, joining my program is $124.50, but you have access to almost $500 in products.

It was not easy for me to compile my list of the Best Affiliate Programs.

First and foremost, I must be a personal affiliate of the program and have made substantial funds to demonstrate its legitimacy.

The application needs additionally do the following in order to compile my list:

Provide high-quality, real-value items with no fluff.

High commissions are available (30 percent minimum, 50 percent preferred)

Offer a two-tiered commission structure (if the 1st tier payout is substantial, I can live with a single-tier).


Possess a successful track record

Have a pristine track record

Always pay commissions on time.

Have well-known affiliates who can attest to the program's effectiveness.

Be at least 6 months old

Have a low rate of return or a low rate of return

You must have been referred to me by someone I respect.

That last point is really important to me. I know a program will be good if one of my peers recommends it.

So, here are my personal Top 10 Affiliate Programs that make me thousands of dollars every month, and there's no reason they can't do the same for you with a little time and work.

These are the programs in which I am personally involved and recommend. 


Take a thorough look at these if you're serious about creating your own affiliate marketing business.

Center for Internet Marketing

Derek Gehl, Corey Rudl's right-hand man, now leads IMC, which was founded by the late Corey Rudl. IMC made $40 million in sales last year and pays out hundreds of thousands of dollars to its affiliates each year. 

Their items, as well as their service and commissions, are excellent. 

I get cheques from IMC every month that vary from $3,000 to $7,000. It is completely free to join this program.

Turnkey Websites by DropshipDesign

I exclusively suggest this turnkey dropship website provider, and I've been an affiliate for almost two years. As an affiliate, I usually earn $500 to $1,000 each week, and I also have my own turnkey drop ship product site that generates cash from customer orders. 

You must first register as a customer, but once you do, you will receive your own readymade website and affiliate marketing privileges.


Hot Item Locator

Dave Guindon is one of the most pleasant people you'll ever encounter on the internet. He's also one of the best programmers and product designers around. Hot Item Finder, his flagship tool, lets consumers figure out what's hot and what's not on eBay. 

It's one of the most innovative eBay-related items I've ever seen. Dave's affiliate program is also one of the best in my opinion. His product converts like crazy, and his customer service is unrivaled.

1stPromotion.com

Rick Davies and his brother Ron are masters of affiliate marketing. They are known as "The Masters" of affiliate marketing and earn a six-figure income from home. 

Using this knowledge, the Davies brothers launched 1stPromotion.com, which is swiftly becoming the world's top Clickbank affiliate site. Their turnkey system is ideal for beginners and comes at a moderate price.

CBMall is an online shopping mall (Clickbank Mall)

With this approach, I generate several thousand dollars in passive income each month, and there's no reason you can't do the same... And the best part is that you don't even need a website to begin! There are no monthly fees. It's ideal for novices.


Generators of Cash in an Emergency

James Jones is known for giving his affiliates high-quality products that sell like hotcakes. James' new book, Emergency Cash Generators, 101 Profit Generating Techniques, has surged into my Top 10 after only one month of promotion. It's impossible to avoid affiliating with James.

MyClickPages.com is a Clickbank affiliate network that I designed particularly for them. 

http://MyClickPages.com provides you with a fully functional, professionally built website from which you can sell your Clickbank items. On all sales, I pay a 50% commission. 

It's free to join, but only if you're serious about affiliate marketing should you do so.

DropshipWholesale.net

Of course, I had to plug my own affiliate scheme. Yes, I charge for affiliate licenses, but I also provide affiliates with a full-fledged website as well as copies of all of my products, and my track record is unrivaled. 

Last year, I signed checks for hundreds of thousands of dollars to affiliates in 2004, so I know it works.

Profits & Prosperity

For professional internet marketers, my P&P affiliate program is one of the best on the web. 

You can access any area of the P&P website as a member or affiliate, including the wholesale database, the business opportunity, and franchise database, the huge ebook library, and more. Commissions are paid monthly via check and are based on 50% of sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment